Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing results from manual combinations

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bjornhgr
909 Views, 4 Replies

Missing results from manual combinations

I have a model with several load cases and manual combinations. Results from load cases are as expected, but results from my combinations are completely missing. My reactions table say N/A for all combinations, but I still get diagrams for core walls.

I've made my combination table in excel and pasted it in the edit tab in "combination table" in Robot. After pasting, the combinations show up correctly in the "combinations" dialog box, and still they don't seem to be calculated. Any ideas? I see that my combinations have been assigned nature seismic. Could that have to do with it? The strange part is that the core wall forces seem right when no other forces show up...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: bjornhgr

The most likely reason for NA results for combinations is lack of results for one of its components. Please check if you have the results for all simple cases that are included in the combination definition.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
Kerdni
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hi!

I have the same issue with combinations that include load cases with moving loads. The forces table produces only NA for all combinations where a moving load case is included. All the simple load cases have results in the forces table. Any ideas how to fix it?

Best regards.

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Kerdni

Could you attach the model and indicate which combination(s) to look at?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
Kerdni
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Solved the problem by changing the maximal number of generated combinations in the Job Preferences/Work Parameters dialog box.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report