Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
Dzianis.Hk
482 Views, 6 Replies

Meshing options

Hi!

In the Advansed meshing options window I can choose a mashing method and it's frequency of use. How does it work?

2013-09-26_2018.png

In the Help I found only this: You can also select the degree of method implementation for each type of mesh generation: never, rarely, or often. You can define the Forcing ratio. For example, if you select the Coons' method, define the implementation degree as often, and the forcing ratio as forced, the mesh generation algorithm forces the mesh to be created in the selected region according to Coons' method.

Regards,

Denis

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
tony.ridley
in reply to: Dzianis.Hk

The help dialogue does not answer it ?

Message 3 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
Message 4 of 7
tony.ridley
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Rafal did you notice the description and content in the link you sent is back to front?  i.e. In the "Coons" section it is all the Delauney settings.  

Message 5 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: tony.ridley

Thx.
No. I have never read it in help 😞
Amazing !

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 7
Dzianis.Hk
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thanks for link, Rafal!

But what is the principle of setting function of frequency in Advansed meshing options?

And why settings of method are different in Meshing options and in Advanced meshing options in this case (watch this video, please😞 http://screencast.com/t/xuBMBZusr0?

Regards,

Denis

Message 7 of 7
Rafal.Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report