Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual verification of concrete beam

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Mirko.Jurcevic
436 Views, 5 Replies

Manual verification of concrete beam

I've searched everywhere but no luck.

Is it possible to do manual verification of concrete beam section in Robot?

Something like this: http://docs.autodesk.com/RSAPRO/2014/ENU/index.html?url=filesROBOT/GUID-F41BDA2A-24C0-4F83-82FE-36FF...

thanks!

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

No.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6

I thought so.

That's too bad.  😞

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

Message 4 of 6

Assuming it is against bending you may create a simply supported beam with uniform load of value that produces the required value of bending moment in its middle and use the typical reinforcement option top add rebars. Then you can check the capacity diagram.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6

This could be added to the wish list .... it is quite useful during ckeckings phase when the project is under construction.
Message 6 of 6
Mirko.Jurcevic
in reply to: t.sautierr

I agree.

To be honest, I was suprised that there is no such tool already in Robot.

Mirko Jurcevic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report