Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load and excentricity

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
367 Views, 3 Replies

load and excentricity

Hi,

Using the load excentricity tool, I would like to do two things :

- create a node on the point where the load is applied (at its real position or its projected position on the beam). On the exemple joined, I checked the box "génération du noeud de calcul..." one time ; the other time, I didn't checked it. Both time the result is the same : I haven't any new node created.

Should it be not possible to do so, how showing the dimension between the axis of the beam and the point where we see the load is applied ?

- have the excentricity shown in the same time that its intensity (see the capture joined)

Thanks for your help

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

GC

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Anonymous

a calculation node is not a physical node.It´s justa a node for internal calculations. See attached pic. It will only show up after the model is generated and only if you set it to appear on Display dialog window

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Hi,

Thank's for your answear.

I assume there isn't any possibility to show the distances as drawn on the attached picture (d7 and d10) ?

Capture.PNG

GC

Message 4 of 4
Rafacascudo
in reply to: Anonymous

I guess not automatically, but you can always use tools/dimensions lines ,if you really need to show the distance. See attached pic (it won´t snap, You have to input the coordinates manually)

The Loads table also shows the load eccentricity (DY)

FZ=-10.00(kN) X=0.50 relativa DY=300.00(cm) DZ=0.0(cm)

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report