Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isolated nodes and cladding panels

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
raried
508 Views, 3 Replies

Isolated nodes and cladding panels

Hi,

I have isolated nodes which I have not been able to delete. From what I can work out these appear to be related to the cladding panels.

I don't get a warning at verification, but I do during computation. I've tried to delete $ISONODES and open in repair mode etc, i.e. following other advice on this forum.

Clicking the 'isolated nodes' in the warnings after calculation selects the isolated nodes and displays their list in the node box. However these node numbers don't appear in the node table. They do appear in the node list (object navigation window on left) so I can see thier coordinates. No nodes in that area.

I think the issue may be that I have added a bar across a cladding panel (i.e. after making the cladding panel).

Any suggestions? Thanks again, great to see such an active forum!

Rob

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: raried

File please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 4
raried
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Rafal,

I will send you the file but I don't want to share the file by an open link. I'll use our company dropsend account to email it to you.

Rob

Message 4 of 4
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: raried

I think the issue may be that I have added a bar across a cladding panel (i.e. after making the cladding panel).

You are on verge of algorithm tolerances checking which bars should be cut by panels \claddings edges because these quadrilateral panel segments are not flat so these cross bracings there are not flat also.

So my advice  - ignore this warning message

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report