Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoherent mesh problem.

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
arteom.kor
576 Views, 5 Replies

Incoherent mesh problem.

Hi! I am working on my diploma project (at Belarusian National Technic Univercity) at the moment, and for the last three weeks i have been struggling with incoherent mesh error. I linked all structure objects to gird in Revit, ran detailed correction to 5 mm module. I also used recomendations from previous posts, but still there are mistakes. May be more expirienced users in this forum can help because the time is running out i cannot run the analysis, obtain forces values and start reinforsment calculations. 

The model is somewhat incomplete, becuase of some simplifications and because postponing final corrections till correct meshing obtain. What i do wrong?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3gr87fm3vpjp0i/diploma.zip A link to a file in dropbox cloud is attached. 

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: arteom.kor

See below.

Correct model firts

diploma.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
arteom.kor

Is there so to speak auto model correction? I have used round up/down utility, panels spreadsheet correction macros, yet without success. 

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

HINT : If you want to correct Walls you habe to change them onto Panels first in Inspector

(This works on multiselection)

walltopanel.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Tags (2)
Message 5 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

As far as I could : corrected model : http://we.tl/49rwBLZR04

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 6
arteom.kor
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thank you very much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report