Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to write addin in robot ?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
chiuxahoi
376 Views, 5 Replies

How to write addin in robot ?

Hello everybody, i'm a new member and i'm reseaching about Robot. But i don't know how to write addin. I just found a clip write addin for Revit. In clip, i see he use 2 file are RevitAPI.dll and RevitAPIUI.dll. But in Robot, i didn't found anything like that. Just a file is "rcuapi.dll" in link "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014\RESC" Can you help me ? 
Thanks you so much .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqgyeQDzGak

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: chiuxahoi

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
chiuxahoi
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Thanks you so much 

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 6
chiuxahoi
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

sorry you, i'm a newbie. everything is new to me.
 If i want to process results tables, i can use how is command ?. In fact, my teacher give me a exercises, he said me find the way ( the codes ) to take all result in one turn. all results in one table. It's not to see. Essence is he want import that datas ( all result ) to other programs.. The data is full and enought, i just call it one turn and do with.. That's it all i want you help me, thanks you

Message 6 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda

In fact, my teacher give me a exercises, he said me find the way ( the codes ) to take all result in one turn. all results in one table. It's not to see. Essence is he want import that datas ( all result ) to other programs..

Dump all tables you want to text files (csv) then merge them into one file or generate text file in required format by your own using Robot API.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report