Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Make assigning loads procedure more convinient RSA2013

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
Ievgen
507 Views, 11 Replies

How to Make assigning loads procedure more convinient RSA2013

Hello everyone! Please tell me is there a way to copy those loads that have been already assigned. I mean to select and click copy or maybe some commands which work with a load table. It would be much easier and faster to edit those loads that have been already assigned.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Ievgen

It depens on loads you used but in general go to Loads table, mark row or rows with loads, CTRL+C, highligh the last record in this tabble (the one with *), CTRL+V, then adjust pasted records

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 12
Ievgen
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

and graphically? may be using right-click by the element?

Message 4 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda

and graphically? may be using right-click by the element?

Toghether with element.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 12
Ievgen

so you state that this connection is bidirectional: by selecting an element in a table it will be also selected on the display? Do I understand it right?

Message 6 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda

IN the table you can see many objects numbers in List cells. So if you copy whole record loads to all of them will be copied. But in general yes unless you turn off synchronizations between tables and views in preferences.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 12
DanQuang90

To work faster, we have 2 same models, and we assign Load for each story, why can't i copy the load from load table from the model to the other one? Please help me! Thanks

Message 8 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: DanQuang90

You can copy but loads are applied to certain objects \ elelemnts numbers. So if the numberation is different some loads can not be applied or can be applied to elements located in different places but having correct numbers as defined in load list

Rafal Gaweda
Message 9 of 12
DanQuang90

Thank you for your response, but the problem is we have the same model, that means the elements and their coordinates are the same, but when i  copy from the one to the orther, the value of load is zero? 

Message 10 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda

Bars numbers, nodes numbers, panels, claddings numbers are important , not their coordinates.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 11 of 12
DanQuang90

But i define load by load on contour, that means the position of load will define by coordinate of points not by any element, please make me clear! Thanks

Message 12 of 12
Rafal.Gaweda

Countour of "load on contour" is not copyable.

Rafal Gaweda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report