Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

German language problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gliga
585 Views, 2 Replies

German language problem

Dear developer,

what happened with German as working and/or printout language in Robot?

It look like it disappear in version 2009 or 2010. Before this versions it was present as working as well as printout language.

Is this accidentally (will be corrected in future) or what?

(German language are usually present in all&NBS;software in which at least 4-5 languages are present - here you have&NBS;10 working and 16 printout languages but not German?)

I am asking because we have license for older version with German language (and we need German language, at least as printout leafage) and now we are doubting about upgrade (but upgrade is necessary because of changes&NBS;in design codes, etc. Etc.).

Sincerely

BoG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
bdusan
in reply to: gliga

Dear developer,

There is no answer on this for whole month, please respond.

There was also printout in Croatian available, I don-t remember on what release. Be so kind to answer on this also.

Regards,

DB

Message 3 of 3
pawelpiechnik
in reply to: bdusan

Hi,

Yes. I can confirm that in the latest releases there is no German (also Croatian) language localization in the Autodesk Structural Analysis product. Unfortunately, due to our legal rules, I cannot disclose any information whether it is planned or not for the next releases to be implemented. I count on your understanding for this constrain.

Pawel Piechnik

Structural Analysis Product Manager, Autodesk

Pawel Piechnik
Director of Product Management, Structural Product Line

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report