Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating drawings for RC Container walls

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
gustavo_c_vasconcellos
668 Views, 4 Replies

Generating drawings for RC Container walls

Dear support,

I am trying to generate drawings for a RC Container and I am able to generate it for the slab but not for the walls. I do the calculations for required, provided ... I can see the results on the "Wall Reforcement" tab, but when I generate the drawing, nothing appears on the layout. Thanks Gustavo

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Gustavo,

Could you send screen captures that show the panel (wall) on the model, provided reinforcement you generated and what you get on the drawing please? I hope that looking at them I will able to answer your question  - if not I will ask you for the model.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

As requested, I am sending the screen pictures. Thanks, Gustavo

Message 4 of 5

My assumption is that you hasn't set any drawing template (Analysis > Drawing Parameters). Please select one that is intended for walls as shown on the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5

Easy like that !!!!

Smiley Very Happy

I was using slab template.

Thanks

Gustavo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report