Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General opinion - Credence

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
systemRobert
335 Views, 4 Replies

General opinion - Credence

progbar.png

My belief: This does not add to the confidence people have in a software dimensioning structures that will contain many hundreds of people.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
t.sautierr
in reply to: systemRobert

Can you send your model, this bug is exciting!

Message 3 of 5
systemRobert
in reply to: t.sautierr

Sure.

I will also adopt your attitude towards bugs, when coding our own software or a clients.

Message 4 of 5

We will investigate this situation which is just incorrect estimation (display) of time needed for finishing generation of simplified code combinations (the combinations themselves are generated). Once generated they can be converted into manual combination with no further need for their generation (assuming this is the final version of the model). Otherwise you may use full generation of code combinations instead.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5

Same thing for me.

Don't think it induces any problem with calcs that's why I find this funny, if we were talking abourt 110% fo resistance ratio, I'd had a different reaction 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report