Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 9
tony.ridley
516 Views, 8 Replies

FRF results

please upload the model

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Natalia77
in reply to: tony.ridley

Hello everybody!

How is it that when I define damping in FRF analysis I obtain zero displacements? It is not true because when doing the Time history analysis I have non-zero displacements. The displacement are very small but still are (like 10 micrometers). It may be because of the scale (I receive displacements in [mm] ), but it is impossible to  change the scale of the graph. When analising the table, the displacement are also equal to zero. Can anybody tell me what might be the problem?

Message 3 of 9
Natalia77

Hello everybody!

How is it that when I define damping in FRF analysis I obtain zero displacements? It is not true because when doing the Time history analysis I have non-zero displacements. The displacement are very small but still are (like 10 micrometers). It may be because of the scale (I receive displacements in [mm] ), but it is impossible to  change the scale of the graph. When analising the table, the displacement are also equal to zero. Can anybody tell me what might be the problem?

Thanks for answering! Unfortunatelly the file is too big to attach it. There is the information : '
The attachment is too large. The maximum file size is: 5,242,880 bytes.
So how can I send it to you? My file has 40MB

Message 4 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Natalia77
Message 5 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Natalia77
Message 6 of 9
tony.ridley
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

wow, how did I become owner of this thread? 🙂

Message 7 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

Because of my mistake.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 8 of 9
Rafacascudo

Congrats Tony ! That was really a fast answer!!
🙂

Rafael Medeiros
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 9 of 9
tony.ridley
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

didn't think you made mistakes Rafal.....  🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report