Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frame generator extension

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Patagonian
870 Views, 7 Replies

frame generator extension

Hi,

When using  frame generator and selecting geometry the screen freezes and I have to restart the program. this only happens when selecting geometry with the rest of options ( Bays, project, ......) I have no problems. 

What should I do? Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Could you make a move that shows this situation or describe steps to follow please?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

When selecting geometry screen locks, I can not complete the dimensions of the structure, the  frame generator is no longer responding.
With the rest ( Bays, Project, Truss, Deck Slabs......) I do not have that problem.

Message 4 of 8

I can't see any issue in Robot 2015 SP3

frame generator geometry tab.PNG

What is your version of Robot?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

I have the 2014 version. In my screen, the yellow and green frame do not appear in geometry. Should I reinstall the software?

Message 6 of 8

I can't see any issue either. Do you have SP5 installed?

frame generator 2014.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

yes, I´ve SP5 installed 

Message 8 of 8

Try to replace the files from c:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Extensions 2014\Modules\Modeling\DLTFrame3D\Configuration\Defaults folder with the attached ones.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report