Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
oyvinkle
296 Views, 3 Replies

Foundation

Hey!.

When i cross the box for UX,UY, UZ, RX, RY and RZ i know that the spring stiffnes is not infinity but have a value. What are there values. this is for Node boundry contitions and linear boudrty conditions..

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: oyvinkle

To define an elastic support you should type values of elasticity rather than mark the given check box as shown below:

elastic support.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
oyvinkle
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thanks! But I was thinking of the defult value that robot has built inn Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: oyvinkle

There's no default value but you can use estimate it using the tool described here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Elastic-ground-bar-definition/td-p/3760644

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report