Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export RC Column interaction diagrams to text file or excel

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
797 Views, 5 Replies

Export RC Column interaction diagrams to text file or excel

Hello. 

Is there a way to export the RC Column Interaction diagram data into a text file or to excel so I can operate them outside the program?

Thank you for your assistance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

No, there is no such possibility.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

There is no other way around it? I need the data to perform seismic checks on the columns....
Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

Enter the values in Excel manually Smiley Happy

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Seriously? Do you even think this is a practical approach for a professional engineering work? If my company pays a huge amount of money on product support, I expect at least a practical solution.

Thank you for your assistance.

Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

As I wrote in my first answer currently there is no option of having this data automatically exported outside Robot as numbers. 

As in case of any other questions about the options that are currently not supported (e.g. doing the same for a stiffness matrix) this one is also considered as the development request which is added to the wish list for the next versions of Robot.

Could you tell me what is exactly the seismic check you referred to in your previous post? Thank you .

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report