Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export from Robot to Revit structure

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pedraam_68
10077 Views, 5 Replies

Export from Robot to Revit structure

Hi all.

i have Robot 2011 and Revit 2011 ,installed on my computer... and i have faced problem with my Robot for exporting my project to Revit.... i mean i have problem with Integration.... if so.... what i have to do to fix my problem?

regards....

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
jad.dellel
in reply to: pedraam_68

Hi,

To import rtd file to Revit Structure2011, you should install the revit extensions 2011 from subscription.autodesk.com

integration_with_RSA_before.png

For more information please check this document : Integrating Revit Structure and Robot Structural Analysis.

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
pedraam_68
in reply to: jad.dellel

i really appreciate u for ur answer... but the point is that i have downloaded the extensions from Autodesk site.. and installed them.....

but still have problem with exporting from Robot....

the Robot errors me that ( i need extensions of Revit 2011)... although i have installed them on my computer!! ....

Message 4 of 6
jad.dellel

In fact, you should'nt use the Robot 's menu Add-ins -> Integration with Autodesk Revit Structure,

So to Export the rtd file to Revit Structure, you should launch the Revit Extensions 2011 and choose Update model from Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis:

2011-09-15_1017.png

-----------------

Jad DELLEL
Sustainability Success Manager - Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 6
pedraam_68
in reply to: jad.dellel

thank you veryyyyyyyy much...... this is exactly what i wanted.....

good solution... thanks man!  🙂

Message 6 of 6
mpcloob

salam pedram.

age bekham extension baraye robot ya revit download konam az site subscription bayad chikar konam?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report