Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR WITH TAPERED SECTION, RELEASES AND OFFSETS

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
698 Views, 5 Replies

ERROR WITH TAPERED SECTION, RELEASES AND OFFSETS

Dear Mr. Autodesk:

I have a model with some tapered bars and bars with releases and offsets . When i run the analysis, messages of instability errors appears. I've tried to find the solution changing the releases and selecting DSC algorithm in job preferences but the problem is persisting. When I eliminated all the releases observed by the software and run the analysis, the tapered sections were distorted then i closed the file. When i newly opened this file the model didn't showed any distortion in the tapered section but this time an error appeared in the modal analysis. Pleese, maybe you can help me.

Regards,

Fabrizio

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

We'll try Smiley Happy

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you very much for your help Mr. Kosakowski,

I'll follow your instructions and coment to you about the results. Now i'm trying to recover the file because i saved it witout results and now i cannot watch the model in the file. Maybe you can help me if it weren't problem

regards,

WFPG

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Is it that you can't see the model in the file you attached to the forum or a new rtd file?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hello Mr. Kosakowski,

Well, its is possible i have to apply some function of the software because the only image i can watch is showed in the attached

Thanks a lot newly

Regards

WFPG

Message 6 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

Try the steps shown on the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report