Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error of using library structure

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Altaras
639 Views, 3 Replies

Error of using library structure

Hello.

If I use basic settings -  everything works, but if I switch to:

Regional settings: Eurocode (other languages - english) , I cant insert the objects from library structures. As I apply to insert and object, it always throws me an error (Syntax incorrect).

How can I correctly adjust the settings with english language and eurocode parametres ?

Jonas

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Altaras

What are the materials and steel section databases you have set in Job Preferences (I assume the language as you wrote is set as English)? Please check what sections you have declared by default for the selected library structure (if they are e.g. W change them to European ones or add American section database to the list in Job Preferences).

sections.PNG

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
Altaras

Thank you, now it works with Typical structures from Structure Library. 

However, i need "Plates and shells". I choose material - Concrete and it does not work. Gives syntax error as well.

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski

Try to add Concrete (type its name) to the list of materials.

add concrete.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report