Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at SNiP 2.01.07-85 SLS Combinations on Slab reinforcement

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Ch.Charitidis
786 Views, 2 Replies

Error at SNiP 2.01.07-85 SLS Combinations on Slab reinforcement

Hi,

I am designing a slab according to SNiP 52-01-2003 using combinations and load cases according to SNiP 2.01.07-85 (which is the corresponding load code).

I get the same error that many other people are getting : 'Required types are not ascribed to SLS combinations. Calculations may be incorrect'. 

I have already checked the relevant threads and I believe I have properly assigned the SLS combinations according to SNiP. When designing against ULS, I get the reinforcement shown at ULS_Only.jpg.

When designing against ULS and SLS (using the option to reduce cracking by increasing the reinforcement) the amount of reinforcement increases significantly, which tells me that SLS checks have been taken into account. Why, then does the error message keep popping up? 

The check has been performed both with  automatic and automatically generated manual combinations. The results are the same. 

Attached, in the zip file, is the analysis model.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

thank you for the immediate solution.

Best Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report