Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Element tags - Move

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
AlexDT
450 Views, 7 Replies

Element tags - Move

Can I move element tags? I am able to  drag result- loadlabels, but not tags... they are highlighted when I hover over them though

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: AlexDT

Press the RMB and select 'Select". Move the cursor over the tab so that it is highlighted. Press the LMB and move the tag.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8
AlexDT
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

haha I hate it when the solution is so simple haha. 
In my opinion handling the tags/labels should be similar! ... thats why I didnt think of this I guess.

Thank again Artur!

Message 4 of 8

Artur, Is there a way to move labels from panel cuts?? And also , still on panel cuts , any way of having more values for a single cut ,other than dividing the original cut in several other cuts? Right now ,labels shown are just max/min wish list?? 🙂

Rafael Medeiros
Robot Structural Analysis

Message 5 of 8
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: Rafacascudo

Unfortunately it is not possible to move panels cuts labels.

More values you can see if you make diagram analysis.

diaan.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 8

In addition when you click on the 6.11 value field and then move the cursor over the diagram you will be able to check the value s along the cut moving it right and left.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 7 of 8

Artur and RG_Adsk , Yes I know about the diagram analysis capabilities. They´re great!! But I´m talking more about printouts. It would be great if we could have a large slab or wall with several cuts shown in the same screenshot with their local extremes(more than 2 if aplicable) . And for that it would be great( or necessary) to be able to move the labels.

Rafael Medeiros
Robot Structural Analysis

Message 8 of 8

Added to the wish list.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report