Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Bridge Autoloader modulus will to reappear a day ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
PatrickSt-Louis5310
727 Views, 1 Reply

Does the Bridge Autoloader modulus will to reappear a day ?

Hi Dear users of ARSA,

I am doing actually analysis on an existing continuous bridge truss, the challenge is consisting by replaced the existing deck by a new one wich will be post-tensioned. Doing it with ARSA would be grateful, by taking account of the possibility to models the built-up section of the different members by ourselves, and by the using of the inelegance line tool, but if we want to taking account of the lateral variation of the truck load, for the different lanes (4 in my case), we have to create 3 mobile axes in each lane load. The notion of lane load is prescribe by the AAHASTO LARD, and the CHBDC SO-06 even by the new EUROCODE.

Unfortunately the bridge Autoloader was discontinuous for the resents versions of Robot without any explanation of the technical team of ARSA, in my case I have to do the modeling in SAP 14.02 which taking account of the design and analysis parameters for multiple lanes in bridge structures.

If anyone could help me about this topic that will be grateful.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi @PatrickSt-Louis5310

Unfortunately Bridge Auto-loader not any more available in RSA .

Mustafa Hesenow
Senior Structural Design Engineer/MZP
LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report