Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed Correction

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
GabrieleNovembri1027
1121 Views, 3 Replies

Detailed Correction

Hi all,
I have a problem with detailed correction in Robot. I find this tool very useful and very powerful. Unfortunately I can not use the "selected construction lines" option that always appears grayed (see picture)
Does anyone know how to use it?.
Of course I tried to select the construction lines.Smiley Sad

Cattura.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Currently this option will use all defined structural axes as the planes to which adjust the model. In case you want to adjust the model to only one of the planes use 'to the plane' instead and indicate it by clicking on 3 points that define this plane instead. 

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

hi Artur,

It seems to me that aligning respect to a single plan or a number of construction lines is not the same thing.
Selecting a certain number of construction lines means to align beams and panels along lines rather than planes.

However ... the otion is always grayed because it is not implemented yet?

Thanks

Message 4 of 4

Selecting a certain number of construction lines means to align beams and panels along lines rather than planes.

Depends on the decision you make: intersections, axes or planes defined by the system of orthogonal structural axes (see the attached picture).

However ... the otion is always grayed because it is not implemented yet?

Correct.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report