Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection results not updated

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dimogrec
424 Views, 2 Replies

Connection results not updated

Hi I'm running RSA Pro 2012 64bit on Win7 64bit and the connection results seem not to be updated. I mean that RSA displays (almost) always the first connection I calculate. Even if I change some parameters on the connection and recalculate the structure I steel got the results of the previous connection. Have a look at the attached video to understand the problem.

Restarting RSA sometimes works, but after one or two connection generation-calculation the issue turns up again.

thanks in advance

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: dimogrec

Hi

Have you used before robot in greek language version ?

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 3
dimogrec
in reply to: dimogrec

Hi Rafal thanks for responding

Yes, I've used it before in greek version. I've tried changing printout language in English (as you can see in the attached video working and printout language is English, regional settings Greek)

Lately I had the same problem with RSA pro 2011 (x32) but as far as I remember not always.. Also when the results remain "blocked" to a previous connection, exporting results to word/excel gives me a blank page with "results out of date. it's necessary to recalculate the structure"

No I have the latest sp installed (25.0.3.3833 (x64))

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report