Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
AJA14
342 Views, 4 Replies

connection design

Hi. I am designing connections on robot. I have managed to copy a connection from the initial one to all the rest. Then I calculated the connections. I noticed something wrong so I corrected it in one. Now I have to correct the same thing in all the other 1 by 1. I can't seem to copy the connection to the rest. Is there a way to do that.

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: AJA14

I'm sorry but currently there is no such functionality.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
AJA14
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thanks for the reply. Another question though, I am facing another problem with copying connections to similar nodes. I am clicking on the correct connection in the connection inspector, selecting the members that should have the same connection and then clicking on connection copy. It does nothing and it actually moves in the connection inspector to a different connection that has different properties altogether. Any ideas.

Ali Al-Hammoud
Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: AJA14

Could you send us the model and describe which connection you want to copy and where please? In case the model is large delete all but the part you  have the connection defined and the part you want to copy it to and then save the file under a new name. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
AJA14
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

After closing and opening the file again everything worked just fine. Sometimes this just happens I guess. Thanks.

Ali Al-Hammoud

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report