Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibilité Robot 2014 avec version 2013/ Link Robot 2014 to Robot 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Andrea-v
218 Views, 3 Replies

Compatibilité Robot 2014 avec version 2013/ Link Robot 2014 to Robot 2013

Bonjour,

J'ai un problème de compatibilté entre Robot 2014 et Robot 2013. J'ai créé un fichier sous Robot 2014 et lorsque je l'ouvre sous Robot 2013 toutes les caractéristiques des barres sont perdues.

Est-ce que les deux versions sont compatibles?

Merci

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Andrea-v

You can open files created in an older version of Robot in a newer one but opening files from a newer version in an older one is not supported.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4

Hello .

I have a similar problem, I don't know if anyone can help.
I am a civil civil engineering student. At the beginning of this year, I installed RSA2014 student version to do every school projects I needed. Now the school year is ending and my teachers have RSA2013 and when they open my modeling file, they're not able to calculate the structure and lose a lot of information like the bar sections and the panel thikness.

Is there a way to ensure compatibility, for example, by saving the file into another format such as dxf or whatever and then import the file into RSA2013 or is there a way to export the calculation results and the bar sections and materials to any file that RSA2013 can import?

Thank you for your attention,

Ricardo Morais

Message 4 of 4

No, there is no such option. The solution I would propose is to ask the school to upgrade to the new version of Robot Smiley Happy

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/educators-university/all-products

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report