Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11
HoshangMustafa
720 Views, 10 Replies

Cladding

Hi

I drew contour and applied surface load instead of drawing cladding and applying surface load. Does it effect the results? Is my work wrong? Should I delete these and redraw it? or else...

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

It is not possible to apply loads on contours.

If they are applied it means that such onbject is panel or cladding.

You do not have to redraw contours \ claddings.

Either you can apply panel properties with Curtain Wall model

curtainw.jpg

or change panel or contour onto cladding from the right hand mouse menu:

clading.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 11

Hi

Mine is Face instead of Cladding/Face. Is Face the same as cladding for distributing Floor surface load on the surrounding beams?

Message 4 of 11

I guess you are refereing to situation : clading with no loads : http://screencast.com/t/Dr9SDcIl

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 11
40ushek
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

pls help me.

Message 6 of 11
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: 40ushek

PLease send me model

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 11

I have a question regading claddings and forces that are applied to them. I have a wall and openings in it, which represent windows. Is it possible to set wind forces to claddings that will act on the whole wall including the windows area?

Because if I created a cladding to a wall there are also created openings in claddings just the same as in the wall.

Message 8 of 11

wall = shell

opening = cladding

window.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 9 of 11

Yes. thank you for the replay, this is a possible solution, but as long as wind load continiously changes from the top till the bottom of the wall is there another solution?

Message 10 of 11

but as long as wind load continiously changes from the top till the bottom of the wall is there another solution?

?????????

3pload.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 11 of 11

Thank you. That what I was curious about!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report