Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check of existing concrete structure

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
TorgrimO
392 Views, 3 Replies

Check of existing concrete structure

Is there a way to check an existing concrete structure to see if the reinforcement in it is sufficient? If so how do I do it? I have been trying to get the "Provided reinforcement" module to work, but I am not able to make much sense of it. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: TorgrimO

To do so you first need to generate existing reinforcement. You can define loads and then design a beam / column to have reinforcement distribution. Then you can edit it and run verification. You can also try to use the typical reinforcement option for generation of reinforcement instead.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 4
TorgrimO
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

How do I generate existing reinforcement for slabs? And I am currently on 2013 version of Robot (if there are differences in the procedure). 

Message 4 of 4
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: TorgrimO

This is currently not possible however you may consider another approach. If you run calculations of reinforcement you can compare obtained values of required area of reinforcement with the existing reinforcement in given locations of the slab. This should give you the estimation of the situation.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report