Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check if the sum of resistances of columns is greater than the beams

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mjoflor
609 Views, 5 Replies

Check if the sum of resistances of columns is greater than the beams

How can i check the next 

check if the sum of resistances of columns is greater than the sum of resistances of beams (increased by the coefficient g)

thanks

@mjoflor I edited the topic from 'Check if the sum of resistances of columnns'  for better findability and marked posts as the solutions. If it did not work as an answer, please post your reply in this thread so that I can unmark the solution. Artur Kosakowski

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: mjoflor

Please check

http://docs.autodesk.com/RSAPRO/2014/ENU/filesROBOT/GUID-25441D9E-85F9-4F15-9726-6072E76845CA.htm

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 6
mjoflor
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Ok thanks but do you post a example please????

Message 4 of 6
Artur.Kosakowski

Here you are.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 6
mjoflor
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

thanks for all

Message 6 of 6
kostismanakashis

Hi @Artur.Kosakowski  @mjoflor 

I have read the linked that you have posted regarding weak beams - strong columns.

I am trying to find out the window of "Node Geometry" in order to carry out the check but I can not find it.

I have change the designed codes to ACI and EC2 but I can not locate the "Definition in the Beam-column nodes module".

Could you please guid me how to access it?

Thank you very much.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report