Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I define new material or change properties of existing material

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
engr.sami
6881 Views, 4 Replies

Can I define new material or change properties of existing material

I want to analysis CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymerq) bands in addition to my RC 5reinforced Concrete) model. For that I need to add a new material or change properties of an existing material. I tried to find a solution but I could not so am asking u guys to help me in this regard. Thanks

@engr.sami Artur Kosakowsk marked post as the solution. If it did not work as an answer, please post your reply in this thread so that I can unmark the solution. i

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Job Preferences > Materials > press Modification button. Then type a new name, enter properties and press Add followed by OK. Finally restart Robot to make sure the new material is visible in all dialogs of the program.

ROBOT - Materials - How to create new materials

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

Hi @engr.sami

I just wanted to ask if you managed to define a new material following the steps I suggested?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 4 of 5

Hello,

And how can I swith to a different material on all my section bars and panels? I've already defined the new material but i'm looking for a way to change it quickly.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Rafacascudo
in reply to: LuisMCosta

Select the desired material on the dropdown list ,then Select the bars you want to change material and click apply

materials.jpg

Rafael Medeiros
Robot Structural Analysis

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report