Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9
aprule16
469 Views, 8 Replies

Calculation

Hi

Ive got a couple of questions:

1. Can I find anywhere offline help for Robot sam as ASD (asd_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit)?

2. I need to show to some of my professors how robot works, calculations and what is considered into calculations, so where i can find these informations, ive found something on wiki-robot and on this forum. Especially I need how robot calculate slab reinforcement, slab deflection, torsion in beams, slenderness in RC, creep coefficient,and everything what is considered into calculations. i am a little confused how robot calculate required and provided reinforcement. I know I ask a lot and i think a lot of this is answered in forum (Ive been already found something, but i cant find know 😞 ). You should think about making something with all these on one place - maybe read only topic and im sure youll have fewer questions regerding this.

3. Ive also found on forum this tutorial which is great. Are there any of this RCSlabNL.doc (see attachmen)???

4. Why robot gives me wire laps in slabs lower than 45 cm (which is minimum I THINK according to EC2)?

5. Can you explain me how RC modules are using my load combinations, isnt it easier just to use my combinations instead impoting loads in RC module (like some softwares ive used), maybe it is same thing but im also little confused with this?

And again, thanks for your time, you're great!!!  

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: aprule16

5. Can you explain me how RC modules are using my load combinations, isnt it easier just to use my combinations instead impoting loads in RC module (like some softwares ive used), maybe it is same thing but im also little confused with this?

If you have manual combinations:

mancomb.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

2. I need to show to some of my professors how robot works, calculations and what is considered into calculations, so where i can find these informations, ive found something on wiki-robot and on this forum. Especially I need how robot calculate slab reinforcement, slab deflection, torsion in beams, slenderness in RC, creep coefficient,and everything what is considered into calculations. i am a little confused how robot calculate required and provided reinforcement. I know I ask a lot and i think a lot of this is answered in forum (Ive been already found something, but i cant find know 😞 ). You should think about making something with all these on one place - maybe read only topic and im sure youll have fewer questions regerding this.

I do not know what you mean. Design calculations are based on code rules \ formulas.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 4 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

3. Ive also found on forum this tutorial which is great. Are there any of this RCSlabNL.doc (see attachmen)???

?????????

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

1. Can I find anywhere offline help for Robot sam as ASD (asd_help_2013_english_win_64_32bit)?

Only online available.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

4. Why robot gives me wire laps in slabs lower than 45 cm (which is minimum I THINK according to EC2)?

Example file please.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 7 of 9
aprule16
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

2. Sorry for complicating, my english is not perfect. I ment something like message 4 in this topic: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Crack-width-calculation-for-reinforced-concr... and topics like that, if there are more like this can you give me links. For Eurocode only.

And also what is considered in calculations for required and provided reinforcement. I am interested also in all robot limitations.

3. I ment on file in attachment in message 2 by Arthur in topic: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/elastic-and-nonelastic-slab-deflection-verif...

Can I find somewhere more tutorials like this?

4. see attachment

5. That is my question, why we need to import combinations, ive already made combinations for whole structure, I'm just confused a little with this

Message 8 of 9
Rafal.Gaweda

2. Sorry for complicating, my english is not perfect. I ment something like message 4 in this topic: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/Crack-width-calculation-for-reinforced-concr... and topics like that, if there are more like this can you give me links. For Eurocode only.

Not available for EC.

3. I ment on file in attachment in message 2 by Arthur in topic: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Robot-Structural/elastic-and-nonelastic-slab-deflection-verif...

Can I find somewhere more tutorials like this?

Rather not.

4. see attachment

I wanted the file, not screen shot.

5. That is my question, why we need to import combinations, ive already made combinations for whole structure, 

You may import simple cases and programs will generate combinations according to standard rules.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 9 of 9
aprule16
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Really thanks for your help, i appreciate it.

Model is on link: http://www.4shared.com/file/cHkYa9zy/za_ploce.html? try plate 460 for example

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report