Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation not performed

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
HoshangMustafa
1408 Views, 7 Replies

Calculation not performed

Hi

Please find the attached file.

"Calculations not performed" message:

The bar is assigned:

Type: RC Beam

Structure object: Beam

What should I do to solve this error?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Try to add display of Remarks to the visible columns of the table and check what is written there. 

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 8

Hi Artur

Try to add display of Remarks to the visible columns of the table

Remarks is displayed as it is apparent in the first post.

Message 4 of 8

remarks2.png

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 8

I just had the same kind of "problem" but my solution was simple:

My bar cross section was made as "RC beam" and I tried to add RC member type properties as Column to them.

When I changed my bar cross sections to the new one, made as RC column section, then I was able to add RC member type properties as it is a column, and calculation (reinforcement calculation) was successful.

If this solved your issue, please Accept it as Solution help other forum users with similar issues to find answers easily.

Mirko Jurcevic

My blog: www.engipedia.com
Try my Revit add-ins: Autodesk App Store
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Artur.Kosakowski  and thank you for your help in advance.

I am experiencing a similar issue but even though I displayed the remarks column in the table ticking Table Columns>Remarks, I still cannot see more details about the error and it shows "Calculation-not performed". 

Can I ask you some help in this regard? (screenshots attached)

Many thanks.

Message 7 of 8

Hi @adrian37UXU 

Have you entered numbers of combinations in the load case selection fields? If yes, zip and attach the Robot model.

If I managed to answer your question(s) press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solution(s) much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 8 of 8

This worked, thank you. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report