Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bracket length is greater (or equal) than bar length/greater than bar length

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
LLAL
635 Views, 5 Replies

bracket length is greater (or equal) than bar length/greater than bar length

Good day all,

I have been using brackets for quite a while and have never had any problems. When I ran a "verification" of my model, I received 2 error messages : "Bracket length is greater (or equal) than bar length" and "Total length of bracket is greater than bar length".

I have used the same settings that I always use (see attach) for the brackets. Can anyone assist?

Eric

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: LLAL

Check where you have not wrongly defined bracket length in relative unit (0 to 1)

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
Участник

I also received this message when re-calculating the model after selection/collection of 'Phases'.

Bracket parameters set to relative or absolute doesn’t seem to matter.

Brackets are not compatible with Phases?

Message 4 of 6
LLAL
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

I don't think the parameters were the problem. I double checked and even reset them.

However I proceeded to complete the rest of the model, (loads, cladding etc) and the error message dissappeared.

Eric

Message 5 of 6

I also received this message when re-calculating the model after selection/collection of 'Phases'.

Brackets are not compatible with Phases?

I do not see any problem with brackets \ brackets + phases.

If you have such model plwease send us.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 6 of 6
Участник

Message disappeared after some manipulations in ‘Phase collection’ dialog. Probably just a glitch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report