Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

beams Reinforcement module

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
faisal.aaouatif
337 Views, 4 Replies

beams Reinforcement module

Hi all ,

after calculating a building structure in RSA2013, i export beams to their reinforcement module, and i wanted to modify length of some of them ( few cm  to be in accordance with layout ) without going back to RSA and recalculate the hole structure, but the i found that the beam length textbutton is grayed.

Is there anyway to do it ( it seems to be possible with cbs ...) other than calculating beams reinforcement and exporting them to structural detailing for adjustement ( heavy procedure ...)

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

It is possible to edit geometry of a beam but you have to select the span you want to modify first. See the attached picture.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

Great . Thank you very much

Another question please ; how can recuperate element names ( beams , columns ) defined in RSA ( for ex Barre n°176 named Beam-01...) in reinforcement module automatically ?

Message 4 of 5

No, this is not possible. You have to edit names manually.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5

Ok Thank you.

May be on a closer update , it would be helpful ...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report