Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beams list calculation in 2014's version

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mathieualeke
516 Views, 5 Replies

Beams list calculation in 2014's version

Hi everyone,

I need a help.

In the 2014 version of robot structural analysis professional, I find out we cannot select and calculate many beams at the same time; we ought to do it one by one. I'm now working on a project that need many beams. So, calculating them one by one, will spend me much time.

However, in the past version such as the one of 2010, it is possible.

Does this function also exist on my new version? Or how can we do to calculate many elements without spending much time doing one by one?

I need your help!

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: mathieualeke

2beams.jpg

Rafal Gaweda
Message 3 of 6
mathieualeke
in reply to: Rafal.Gaweda

Dear Rafal,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I have another problem. As shown in the pdf file attached, when I select more than one beam, calculations options (story parameters, calculation options and reinforcement pattern) are not available. They are only available when only one is selected.

As you known, those parameters can be set, saved and be used later. In the 2010's version, it is possible to select beams and choose parameters you would like to use in a list. It avoid to select beams one by one to affect them parameters to use. I remark that all structures are concerned.

So in this new version, do we need to add one by one to our beam (or column and so on..) those parameters before selecting them for calculating?

Thanks in advance!  

Message 4 of 6
Rafal.Gaweda
in reply to: mathieualeke

So in this new version, do we need to add one by one to our beam (or column and so on..) those parameters before selecting them for calculating?

Yes.

Rafal Gaweda
Message 5 of 6

The change for multiselection is available via Inspector.

Inspector for RC parameters.PNG

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 6 of 6

Thank you very much Mr Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report