Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bar releases

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Josef_K
935 Views, 4 Replies

Bar releases

Good morning,

I have recently started moving over to use Robot Analysis and I cannoy seem to be able to be able to create or alter bar releases using the tabular input?

I can use the release generator with the icons, but would prefer to use and alter in tables if that is possible?

Any tips would be great!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Josef_K

You can change or apply the already defined release type in the table but you need to create a new one using the dialog.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
Josef_K
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Artur,

Great! Thank you for your quick response.

Josef.

Message 4 of 5
Josef_K
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Just one other query,

I cannot seem to edit release code in the table as it is greyed out. Is there a workaround?

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Josef_K

You cannot edit (change the released d.o.fs) definition of the release in the table. You can either edit it in the releases dialog after double clicking on its label or create a new release in this dialog and then replace the originally defined with the newly created in the table.

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums