Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avertissement - Analyse modale

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sweettear
412 Views, 4 Replies

Avertissement - Analyse modale

Bonjour a tous,

J'ai lancé analyse modale d'une Bâtiment de l'hôpital, j'ai essayé avec 250 modes. A la fin de démarche, Il a un avertissement, quelqu'un pourrait me dire, c'est quoi la faute et la solution, SVP.
Merci par avance.

1.jpg

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I'm sorry but the picture is too small to read the warning. Assuming it is for a single missing eigenvalue than for seismic / spectral analysis just ignore it. The mass contribution for this mode comparing to 250 others that should produce over  90% of participating masses is insignificant.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5

Hi you,

Thanks so much for your answer. I will try do as you talk.

I send you the big picture to review, file att.

Message 4 of 5

This is exactly the situation I described. If you running seismic analysis just ignore the warning and check if you have over 90% of participating masses in the horizontal directions.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5

Thanks Artur,

Nice day for you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report