Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Load Combinations

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
AJA14
589 Views, 2 Replies

Automatic Load Combinations

I have a building in a seismic zone. I have created the seismic loads. When I try to generate automatic combinations using ACI 2002 it doesn't include the seismic loads. I can only get the seismic loads included when I change the code for the loads from ACI 2002 to LRFD. What seems to be the problem. Is that something to do with robot or am I doing anything wrong. 

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: AJA14

The seismic combinations should be generated as shown on the attached picture. In case it is not done attach the compressed rtd file please. I'll have a look at it.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 3
AJA14
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Thank you Artur. I was actually disregarding the accidental loads. This works for LRFD but it seems it doesn't for ACI. I will try it when I have a chance and let you know. Thanks again.

Ali Al-Hammoud
Structural Design Engineer
MZ & Partners Engineering Consultancy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report