Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoarch.err Error

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
GabrieleNovembri1027
2736 Views, 8 Replies

Autoarch.err Error

Hi All,

Someone encountered the same error ?

Thanks

autoarch error.PNG

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

The possible reason  can think of is e.g. lost connection with a network drive where the rtd file is saved or where cfg or cfgusr folder is located. It can also be caused by the rtd file being marked as read only.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 9

Hi Artur,

Robot was running on my notebook at home and I am sure with no network drive. At the moment the program works correctly so I cannot reproduce the error. If in the future the problem appears again I will check your suggestion.

Thanks

Message 4 of 9

Do you remember what was the operation that was being performed when this message appeared?

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 9
sorgjee
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

The autoarch.err message appears quite consistently if I have two instances of RSA running and trying to save a project in the second instance. The save appears to be successfull though, so have not really worried about it.

autoarch.err.png

Message 6 of 9

Hi Artur
You are competely right. I was working with two instances of Robot normally with the general model and a saved substrucure with additional constraint in order to analyze particular part of the model that is very big and my notebook is not so powerful.
Thanks

Message 7 of 9

I have the same problem, but it happends when I try to open any file, even with a new project from robot templates or through open project...  any ideas?

The only way it works is double cliking an existing file.

Captura.JPG

Message 8 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: joh-cama

Try to rename your CfgUsr folder

"c:\Users\user_login\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2016\CfgUsr"

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 9 of 9
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: joh-cama

Corrected in 2017 SP1

Artur Kosakowski

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report