Robot Structural Analysis Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Robot Structural Analysis Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Robot Structural Analysis topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA 2017 service pack 1 can't install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
peterkamal91
707 Views, 4 Replies

RSA 2017 service pack 1 can't install

Hello everyone

i'm trying to install RSA 2017  SP 1 but i got that window in the photo and he require path for installation package "RSA.msi" and i don't understand what path i should use, can any one help me

1111.PNG

when i click ok i got that

error.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

As you deleted this file after installing RSA 2017 you need to unpack the installation to this location (you don't have to run the installation again).

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: peterkamal91

Hi Artur,

This problem happens on my Robot 2016 when I open the program sometimes. 

It's strange, the autodesk documentation suggests that it's OK to delete the contents of the folder after install. 

If I click cancel the program runs fine. 

Tony

Message 4 of 5
Artur.Kosakowski
in reply to: Anonymous

The RSA 2016 installation folder is not needed as long as the folders, files and registry are coherent with their state just after the installation however a change like e.g. change of a user will make them to be incoherent which will result in having this message displayed (when the installation folder has been removed). This is because RSA wants to create a new registry with use of the installation tools which were removed.

This will not happen for RSA 2017 as this part has been changed.

If you find your post answered press the Accept as Solution button please. This will help other users to find solutions much faster. Thank you.

ięty.

Artur Kosakowski
Message 5 of 5
r.simao
in reply to: Artur.Kosakowski

Hello everyone

Whenever i try to use RC desing it appears to me this error.

Can you help me please

Sem Título.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report