Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who broke the propterties/project browser?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
snowmannz
321 Views, 1 Reply

Who broke the propterties/project browser?

I kept crashing Revit the other day and when I sent the error report it sent me a service pack download link, I installed it and now every time I open a new file be it family or project, Revit moves my floating Project browser and Properties to the middle of my second screen and on top of each other???

I use my properties and project browser on my second screen and I’d really like them to stay where I put them...

Cheers

Corey

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Orsolya.Balazs
in reply to: snowmannz

Dear Corey,

I understand that you have problem with the position of the Project Browser of Revit since you have installed the service pack. In Revit there is possibility to reset the user interface to the deafult settings. Please see the exact details about the steps on the following link: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16825244&linkID=9243099

A note:
This technote was written for Revit 2012, but you could apply similar methodic in the case of Revit 2013 as well. (The automatic script cannot run for Revit 2013; if it is about Revit 2013 you need to do the changes manually.)

Hope this way you can fix the issue.

Kind regards,

Orsolya Balazs
Product Support Analyst - AEC
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report