Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Download Revit Structure 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1063 Views, 2 Replies

Where to Download Revit Structure 2013

Dear Officer,

I would like to know where I could download Revit Structure 2013? I have a student account in the Autodesk  website http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=download_center. But there are only Revit Strucure 2010,2011,2012 availalbe to download. But at present, I need to use the 2013 edition. Is there any place that we students can download Revit Strucutre 2013 for free? 

Thanks!

Best,

Na 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
celine.manca
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi swang12 and welcome to our forums !

The free softwares on the Student Community are selected and the 2013 releases are not all available for all product.

Autodesk Revit Structure 2013 is included in our Autodesk Building Design Suite which you can download as a 30 days trial from our website.

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: celine.manca

Dear Officer, Thanks so much! I understand now. I have already downloaded a whole student suite of Revit 2013, which includes Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP. But for my current research's needs, I need to use CSiXRevit 2013 to translate a SAP file into gbXML file. And the software I get CSiXRevit 2013 requires to install Revit Structure 2013 first. I am wondering where I can download Revit structure 2013 individually instead of a whole suite? Thanks! Best, Na -- Regards, Na Yu Graduate Student Areospace and Mechanical Engineering 321 Cushing Hall University of Notre Dame Notre Dame, IN 46556 574-855-0240

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report