Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical & horizontal grid bubbles

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
JFN_KSH
1410 Views, 9 Replies

Vertical & horizontal grid bubbles

My company standards require 2 lines for the grid bubble (see attach image). The problem is when the grid line is horizontal it flips the text as well... is there a workaround?

Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Did you try shortning the lable extent in the grid bubble head family?

Message 3 of 10
CoreyDaun
in reply to: JFN_KSH

There are two parameters being referenced here, right? Is there only one label with a break, or are there two separate label entities?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 4 of 10
JFN_KSH
in reply to: CoreyDaun

I've created 2 separate labels... Should I try a different approach?

Message 5 of 10
CoreyDaun

Combine the two into a single label. While editing the label, check the box for "Break" to have Revit automatically put them on two separate lines. I believe that this will make it "behave" more like you want it to.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 6 of 10
JFN_KSH

Where is that break box...? Can't find it... (see image)

Message 7 of 10
CoreyDaun

Click "Edit...", see image.

LabelEdit.JPG

Message 8 of 10
JFN_KSH

I cannot check that box...???? Its "Uncheakable"....

Why? This ia a shared parameter I've created...

Message 9 of 10
CoreyDaun

Did you add the second parameter to the label? You have do that first, so that there is something to place a break between.

Message 10 of 10
JFN_KSH

That it! It work!!! (see image) Thanks for you're great help... Its very appreciated.Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report