Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text alignment

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
buck1017
2233 Views, 4 Replies

Text alignment

I have created my general notes in drafting views in a separate project and link them in as needed. I have quite a few indents in my notes (especially the concrete notes). Does anybody have a recommendation as to how i can keep those indents aligned? Whenever i click the field to activate the text, the indents jump all over the place.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
engr_mondo
in reply to: buck1017

Set your Text Properties/preference first.
Regards,

Mondo
Message 3 of 5
jasonmccool8686

Could you please explain what you're referring to? I'm having the same issue of indents not staying put whenever I click in and out of the text notes box on the general notes I imported into a drafting view using the Text Generator extension. Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
buck1017

I've never used that extension. Does that help? I just place large blocks of text right in Revit.

Message 5 of 5
jasonmccool8686

The text generator works, but it keeps messing with the indents every time you click in and out of the generated text box. Not very happy with it. You say you're just inserting straight into Revit. Do you not have issues with tabs and indents screwing up? We've tried the text generator, schedules, and just plain text on a drafting view, and have been consistently frustrated by Revit. Our General Notes page is the last one we still have to do in Autocad to get it to look sharp.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report