Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tagging Beame steel

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
A.wikipedia
776 Views, 7 Replies

Tagging Beame steel

Hi. I verry like revit.

You can tutorial creative Tagging same picture?

THanks.

Capture.PNG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
A.wikipedia
in reply to: A.wikipedia

Please help? Thaks

Message 3 of 8
A.wikipedia

Plaese. 

I is verry need.

Message 4 of 8
A.wikipedia

Hi. Plase help me ??????

Message 5 of 8
CoreyDaun

Perhaps you could elaborate and explain a little bit more about what you want, and maybe that will catch someone's interest a little better?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 6 of 8

It looks like you are trying to tag rebar with various pieces of data.  

The rebar family would have to have all of the data attached as properties, and you will need to edit/create a tag family.  (Select a rebar tag in the Project Browser, right click to duplicate it, then right click to edit the family.)

You could use a multi-parameter tag to compile the first part of the tag- a diameter symbol (which may be part of the type name), the bar diameter (a type property, or it could be part of the type name), and then, I’m not sure what the “200” represents- length, or a shape name?

You can draw the lines and the circle in the tag family, and set the leader to use an arrowhead. Again, I’m not sure what the data in the circle is supposed to represent, but if the data part of the rebar family, you can create a second label to report it, or you may have to get into Shared Parameters if it’s some kind of custom data..

Joe

Message 7 of 8

Thank two you.

But you can create given me tag steel file revit of me. Thanks.

File revit 

http://www.mediafire.com/?x72a16904cpwg80.

2013-01-10_1021_001.png

Message 8 of 8

I'm sorry, I still don't understand exactly what you need.

I reccomend learning more about the family editor so you can customize Revit elements to your own specifications.

Joe

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report