Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sysem Family Parameters

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
176 Views, 3 Replies

Sysem Family Parameters

I created my own spread footing family, added different types and in each of the different types I added rebar parameters so I could schedule it. Am I able to do the same thing with a system family? i.e. Wall foundations

Thank you for you time.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

A System family can have project parameters applied to it. These are schedulable. You should be able to do this to system families. You will NOT beable to save these out indivually, so it is suggested that you transfer these into your template so you they will be available in future projects. You'll have to re-create the project parameters in your template, and any project not started with this modified template, since project parameters cannot be "transfered" from one project to another.

Scott Womack
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Okay, that's what I'm looking for. How do you apply parameters to system families?
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Those parameters have to be created in each project, and/or in the template you start projects from. Once they are in the project template, they will be available in all projects started after you put them in.

Scott Womack

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report