Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swept blends

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Paulhe11
321 Views, 3 Replies

Swept blends

I'm new to Revit and need to detail a reservoir with a 1 in 150 fall along the shortest side, can anyone advise me how to create a swept blend through a right angle for the retaining wall profile. It seems to work alright for a spline

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Paulhe11

Hello, and welcome to the Discussion Groups!

Can you post a file or image of what exactly you are working with?

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
Paulhe11
in reply to: CoreyDaun

This is a corner I built as a family using sweep. the thing is, one leg needs to be level and the one at 90 degrees needs to fall at 1:150 over 100m to the next corner, where it returns to being level but some 665 mm lower than the top end

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: Paulhe11

So the slope must begin at the joint of the 90° angle? I can't immediately come up with a good way to accomplish that...

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report