Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spot elevations

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
ccurley
253 Views, 3 Replies

spot elevations

Ok,

I'm from cad backround like a lot of people and have decent basics on revit. My query is how to avoid this happening on spot elevations.. To clarify it's the extension to the leader on the right hand side level, 74.50m, i would like the text at this location bu the leader extends beyond the elevation marker.

spot elevation.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
CoreyDaun
in reply to: ccurley

It shouldn't be doing that. The only way I was able to make it do that was to first click on the object, then click to the far right (for the leader joint), then backtrack and click in between those points (to place the tag), and finally manually move the text to the left side via grip. It should appear correctly if you make your clicks progressively to the right.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!
Message 3 of 4
ccurley
in reply to: CoreyDaun

Thanks for your input.

It shouldn't be doing it but it is. When i edit type-and change the symbol to crosshair or exterior filled they work as expected.

Message 4 of 4
ccurley
in reply to: CoreyDaun

sorry i should have pointed out i am not using the shoulder.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report