Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about slabs !!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
290 Views, 1 Reply

Some questions about slabs !!!

Hi Everyone, hope you're all doing well.

When discovering REVIT Structure 2013, i met some "problems" if we can call it like this. Those problem are :

1/ With Slabs, i want to show 2 differents textures: Blank one for directionnal slab and a "Concrete" like one for bidirectionnal slabs, the problem is that the graphic that we can edit in each view is working for all the family (Slabs Here) without differencing between 2 types of the same family.

2/ It may be very obvious and i just don't see it but, is there any way to make a slab bidirectionnal : a concrete slab that's supported in 4 beams or any other kind of vertical support.

3/ In some cases, when using analytical Editing on Slabs, a discontinuous line (that shows limits of the Slab) are showing inside of the beams that support the slab, i tried to hide it but with no results

Here is a screenshot that shows what i mean in 1/ and 3/

Texture Slab.png

Please help me and sorry if those questions seems obvious, i'm starting in RST 2013.

Thanks in Advance ^^

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Any help guys? ^^'

at least if anyone have a hint somewhere i'll read everything that concern my questions !!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report