Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slab edge cast-in steel plate connection

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cameron.sunnerdale
681 Views, 3 Replies

slab edge cast-in steel plate connection

set into the slab edge . this will not be a slab edge detail as cast-in plate positions will vary from floor to floor etc

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Can you add more details and/or possible a screen shot or example file. Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 4

Hi Alan

I am trying to place a HALFEN channel (www.halfen.com) into the side wall of an opening in a slab. the halfen channel family has a void extrusion which i am trying to get to remove the volume of slab from around the channel. This works if the channel is placed in the top of the slab. What i need to is for it to be removed when placed on the side of the slab as per pictures attached.

The attached pictures show both plate connection and channel in face of slab but with slab coming over top. I would like the void extrusion to remove the portion of the slab surrounding both channel and steel plate connection

Contact +353 21 4536457

Cameron Sunnerdale
Bessboro Road, Blackrock, Cork
Tel: 021 4536400
Fax: 021-4536450
E: Cameron.Sunnerdale@mwp.ie
W: www.mwp.ie

This email and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL to addressee and Malachy Walsh & Co Ltd.
Any use, reading, copying, distributing or disclosure of the information in this email is strictly
prohibited if you are not the intended recipient.
Please also note that this information should not be edited or redistributed in any way.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

****************************************************************************************************
Registered Company: Malachy Walsh & Co Ltd
Registered Office: Park House, Mahon Technology Park Bessboro Road, Blackrock, Cork, Ireland.
Registered in Ireland. No. 133445
****************************************************************************************************
Message 4 of 4

Cameron, I did not find your picture, can you reattach? I will need a sample file which includes a slab and the channel family in question. Add a few notes in the view you need me to look at, let me know that view name, purge and attach the file. Thank you, Alan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report