Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortcut for leader

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bjur
2714 Views, 1 Reply

Shortcut for leader

Is it possible to create a shortcut command to add / remove the leader from a tag...any tag.  Right now I tag elements in the model and have to manually click the little check box to turn the tag leader on or off.  This sucks.  Does any one know which shortcut this leader applies to.  I've tried a bunch in the shortcuts list but can't seam to find which one applies to turning on / off the tag leader.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
CoreyDaun
in reply to: bjur

Doesn't appear to be possible (looking at Revit MEP 2013), as the "Leader" checkbox is directly tied to the "Leader Line" parameter under Properties. All of the leader-related commands in the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog apply to standard Text and Generic Annotation Elements.

I agree, if you're going back and forth between needing and not needing the leader, a keyboard shortcut would be nice. Until then, I tag all of the elements that require a leader and then uncheck the box before tagging the rest of the elements. That changes the leader's default state for new Tags.

Corey D.                                                                                                                  ADSK_Logo_EE_2013.png    AutoCAD 2014 User  Revit 2014 User
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⁞|⁞ Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Give Kudos as appropriate to further enhance these forums. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report